Friday 26 October 2012

Christ the King Activity Song

I Believe In Jesus [Edited] by Hillsong Kids on Grooveshark


I believe in Jesus

Maybe it's a little bit crazy to believe in what I cannot see
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that my best friend is my Saviour
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that a King would give His life for me
Maybe it's a little bit crazy but I've heard much stranger

Pre-Chorus:
'Cos some things you gotta see by faith

Chorus:
Jump up and down (Hey!) Jump up and down (hey!)
I don't care what people say
Jump up and down (Hey!) Jump up and down (Hey!)
I'm gonna shout it out, I believe in Jesus

During Christ the King Activity for Children, our Form 2 members will dance with this song, and our Form 1 members will sing... We're posting the song here, so it will be available for you our younger members who will represent all our group in this special activity for children from all over Malta!

No comments:

Post a Comment